Thursday, December 31, 2015

Do The Work

Do the WorkDo the Work by Steven Pressfield

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


To be honest, I chose to read and finish this one now to get closer to my Goodreads challenge. However, I've wanted to read it for a very long time. And I'm glad I did. Although this should be read while having a project in mind or working on, because it will help you along the way.

Do the Work talks about overcoming Resistance. And the only way to do that is to actually start. Do the work, get started, and follow along on the ride. It will be rough, there will be a lot of things working against you, trying to make you stop, telling you you're not good enough. And it will succeed, if you let it.

Steven Pressfield's writing is quick and easy to read, but harder to put in practice. But for anyone doing it, they will be better off in the end. Read this, and follow through, and you will be good to go.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment